· B.S. Architectural Engineering
· California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA
· Tony has been practicing structural engineering since 2000 and joined
Hume Engineers in 2013
· Click here for a list of projects completed with previous firms.
· California Structural Engineer
· California Civil Engineer
· Structural Engineers Association of California (SEAOC)
· American Concrete Institute (ACI)
· American Institute of Architects (AIA) – Affiliate Member
· Office of Emergency Services - Safety Assessment Program, Disaster Service
Tony originally joined Hume Engineers as an intern in 2000 and worked during his last year of the Architectural Engineering Program at Cal Poly. After graduation, Tony moved to Los Angeles and worked at KPFF Consulting Engineers for 12 years doing a wide variety of projects. The projects at KPFF included healthcare projects ranging from new acute care hospitals, structural and non-structural retrofits of existing hospitals, to large and small remodel projects. In addition to healthcare, Tony managed various office buildings, laboratories, educational, commercial and residential projects.
Tony relocated to San Luis Obispo in 2013 with his family and rejoined Hume Engineers, bringing with him the experience of large and diverse projects.
Tony and his family enjoy spending time outdoors while hiking, biking and camping. Tony is also an avid baker and has designed and built most of the furniture in their house.